[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
MLA, 10 Pages, 12 font. At least 10 citations from no less than 5 sources included within body of paper and separate Works Cited page. Sources may not include Wikipedia.
1. What makes one an auteur film and the other a commercial film.
2. Relationship of the films to their era: country of origin politics and economics, international politics if pertinent.
3. Pertinent biographical details of the director, screenwriter and producers.
4. Influences from past film movements. French New Wave, Italian Neorealism, etc.
5. Innovations technologically.
6. Dominant social issues explored though the characters/story/themes. Be specific and offer examples.
7. Production details. Budget and profit.
8. Discuss the film’s relationship to the audience who viewed it. Did the film succeed in reaching an audience, domestically, internationally? Was that audience different than the filmmakers had anticipated? Discuss: if the film disappointed at the box office, do you think it reflected more on audience or the film or both?
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]