[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
This topic is part of the Master of Social Work degree, as well as the Graduate Certificate in Child Well-being and Protection. The topic focuses on working with and different strategies used in dealing with children and young people.
Word Length: 3000 words
Discuss a program activity or approach that can be used with children or young people in a therapeutic context. This option should include:
• information on the target population
• reason for the social work/practitioner engagement
• rationale and objectives in relation to the activity
• any equipment or materials that are required
• link to social work or other counselling theories & values
• literature which relates to or supports this activity
There are many areas which could be explored in this assignment. Program activity might include such aspects as music or art therapy, camping for specific populations (ie bereaved children), other programs that are conducted outside the agency office. Approaches used to help children might include mindfulness, CBT, play therapy, sand tray work, imaginary play, story-telling or the use of puppets and soft toys.
This essay needs to have at least 20-25 references and a reference list. APA is the required referencing style.
If you are having trouble researching or picking a topic to write the essay on feel free to msg me because i will be able to assist you.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]