[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”adssa” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]
Your professional self-assessment and development plan will require you to incorporate the following elements:
• A professional self-assessment;
• Employment opportunity assessment for a particular sector (including identifying 3 real positions/jobs you would like to apply for);
• Example cover letter and resume (focused around one of the positions/jobs you have identified; and
• A professional development plan for this semester.
A point of clarity – you only need to develop a professional development action plan for this semester. Make sure that your plan is:
2. Specific and relevant
3. Is informed by the high quality reflection and employment analysis you have completed in the other sections of the assignment
4. Make sure your professional development foci are meaningful to you and your career plans and what you are doing this semester relating to your professional development
Remember you will have a range of tasks and milestones for each professional development focus.
[meteor_slideshow slideshow=”best” metadata=”height: 126, width: 630″]