Skip to content
- This is going to be an argumentative essay with a clear thesis, arguments supporting the thesis along with examples from the books to support your argument, and a strong conclusion. 2. This essay can be more than 1100 words, but NO more than 1500. 3. I need you to be descriptive of the arguments you make, BUT not too descriptive. Focus on a thesis and more on arguments to support the thesis. 4. I have not gotten an official topic for the essay, but I want the reader to read all the readings and get familiar with them until I submit the official question. They are heavy readings and a lot of information, so I suggest underlining things that could potentially be useful for the essay.
- The topic will most likely be about comparing China and India: their government systems, cultures, ethnicity, and etc.
- I will upload pictures of the book that the writer needs to read because the book cannot be accessed elsewhere. I highly suggest reading everything and familiarizing yourself with the topic in order to be prepared for the essay.
- There might be more readings, but for now I only know about these 2 chapters on China and India.
- Please, absolutely no other sources than the book I included. All arguments must come from the book called “Cases in Comparative Politics” by Patrick O’niel, Karl Fields, and Don Share.